Wednesday, April 20, 2005

BOOOOOOOOO! *hiss* BOOOOOOO.

What am I doing pulling a near-all-nighter in the spring term of my senior year of college? That mess just does not make sense. The boooing in the title is directed at not only my professors (who should've had the foresight and kindness to give me some exemption from actually having to do their assignments, just cuz I have this acute case of senioritis), but it's also directed at me.

*Gasp!! What?!*

Yes, I actually boooed myself. My extra-procrastinaterish self. I was up until 1:30 last night trying to write a 5 page paper for my poli sci class. It's due @ 5 today. And no, I'm not done yet. Still gotta write a conclusion. But the point is, I knew about this mug since last Wednesday. 7 days ago. And I've had precious little work to do since then. Write 2 poems and this paper. That's all I had assigned. 7 days. And neither thing is done at the moment. LOL. But it's not funny. But it is. But it's also a shame. So I get the boo. I deserve it a lil bit.

I know all y'all are saying 1:30 ain't that late, but whatever. It is for me! I already told y'all I was lame, and I meant that. Bedtime is like 10:30 or 11 on weeknights. Past midnight is practically an all-nighter for me. You don't know how tired I was last night. And still was up at 7 this morning! That's just not right, is it? Something's wrong with me for real.

Anyway, for those of you who know me very well, you also know that I absolutely love and cherish and honor the tv show, MARTIN. I was planning to do a little top 10 countdown of my favorite episodes, but somebody beat me to it. Check out KillaCal's tribute to one of my all-time favorite shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home