Saturday, April 09, 2005

Update, Update. . .

So here's an update for ya. This is the update right here. These words you are reading are the update. They are the news of my goings on, the summary of my personal world events, the synopsis of what's happening. Yeah. This is it. Keep reading if you want, it'll just be more of me reemphasizing that this these words are all the update I got for you at this present time.



Still reading?


*

*

*

*

*

*

How about now? Well why are you still reading when I have nothing to say? You say you don't believe me? Oooooh. Okay. Obviously you are one of the precious few people who know that my life can never be as dull as I am suggesting right now. Well, okay. For you, and just for you, Perseverant Ones, if you scroll down the page just a bit more, you'll find my real entry. Go ahead. Scroll on.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Psyche.

Happy one week and a day anniversary of April Fool's, suckas.

I'm out. I'll be back when I've got something to say. Or when I feel like thinking of something to say. Whichever comes first.

Might be a minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Verse for You Today:

Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds - his name is the LORD - and rejoice before him. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.
~ Psalm 68: 4-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home