Tuesday, March 08, 2005

And So It Goes. . .

I didn't realize how busy I've been these past few days. Last comps revisions, dental appointments (By the way, what a sadistic profession dentists have! Why would anyone want to be a dentist? Goodness. Okay so I found out I have a cavity and I'm a teeny bit bitter. So?), whirlwind weekend in Minneapolis (whooo!), etc, etc, etc. Lots going on, which is not the norm for me at all. Yet, even in my busiest days these past months, I haven't come up against anything so stressful as what some of my closest friends are about to go through. What, you ask?

*dum dum DUMMMMM*

It's finals week at Carleton. So, here are some random shout-outs of my support:

Nakina, Amenah, Danielle, Edaeni, Rashika, Banke, Cedrina, Cheryl, LaShell, Amina, Monee, Kilang, Heather, Leslie, Jason, Denicia, Love, Sinele, Violette, Peter, pastor, members, and friends, everyones, everyones --

I know you're all totally brilliant people, so I wish you good luck with all your work. Papers. Tests. Presentations. COMPS!! Lab finals. Et cetera. Knock 'em out!! My prayers for your strength and utter brilliance to shine on through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Verse for You Forever:

I will sing of your strength; in the morning I will sing of your love. For you are my fortress, my refuge in times of stress. O, my Strength, I sing praises to You. You, O God, are my fortress, my loving God. ~ Psalm 59: 16-17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home