Thursday, March 17, 2005

In The Doldrums

Not much going on in my mind today. I feel like I'm in some kind of a malaise. . .like it's too much of an effort to actually do anything. Meh.

So I got a cavity filled the other day and hurt like I never expected to. Which means it didn't hurt at all. Was expecting pain and none came, except my jaw is a little sore from holding my mouth open for an hour.

Many of my friends are off traveling to fabulous places, having fabulous breaks. They better take lots of pictures, because I'm gonna need to live vicariously through them. Have fun in New York, Boston, New Orleans, St. Louis, etc, etc!!! I'm not going anywhere. My sister was supposed to come visit all the way from across the country, but she just found out she can't have the days off of work. All in all I am very :( Yes. I am very frowny-face. Which is not usual for me. And I don't like it.

I believe what it is is, I have been "on break" for entirely too long. November through March. 'S time for me to return to school. We're counting down until spring term begins. I'll try to make the most out of these last few days at home. Right now I think they're too languid and routine, but I need to be grateful for the peace they bring. In a couple of weeks I'll probably be wishing for some stress-free time like this.

11 days to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Verse for Me Today:

I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. ~ Psalm 4:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home