Wednesday, September 14, 2005

fema man.

oooooooh. . . he is gonna get it!

You know when George Bush is on television actually admitting that the federal government messed up and was not doing its job, somebody is getting ready to pay for him losing all of that face. I don't care what my mama says, Fema Man is going down. He may not get fired and he may not be asked to resign; he may not even get shot (which is what I thought might happen to him last week). But rest assured he is going to be roundly punished for making George Bush say that something that went wrong was his fault.

It's too bad I can't find it in my heart to feel sorry for him. Maybe I will, when word spreads that in addition to his position as Fema Man, he's also responsible for scrubbing the White House toilets or something. Yeah, maybe then.

Maybe not though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Verse (well, Some Verses) For You Today:

O Lord, You are my God. Early will I seek You. My soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for you in a dry and thirsty land.

Because Your love is better than my life, my lips shall praise You.

Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings will I rejoice.

My soul follows hard after You, and Your right hand upholds me.

But those that seek my soul to destroy it, shall fall into the depths of the Earth. ~ Psalm 63: 1, 3, 7-9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home