Saturday, November 05, 2005

more visuals!! (autumnal ones.)

As promised. Today when I went out I actually took my camera along, and was able to snap a few more pics of my neighborhood. The sky was overcast, but I think that made the pictures even awesomer. (yeah, that's a word. look it up.) Atmosphere, and all that. They're no breath-taking Montana mountains, but they make me smile. :) <---------- see?

this is down the block from my house. was going to take a shot of my building, but people kept passing by, lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and surely you recognize the beautiful garden of solitude:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


loring lake, complete with geeses

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and of course things'll be great when you're DOWNTOWN!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yeah, woohoo!! That's my hood. Actually, I don't think I'll be posting any pictures of my building, because I don't wanna tempt anybody out there with latent stalkerish tendencies, so I'll just leave that alone. LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Verse For You Today:

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
"Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?"
"Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay him?"
For from him and through him and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen. ~ Romans 11: 33-36

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home